• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Blunderbuss Firozabad

Made of Pumpkin pie
Bold Member!
Screenshot_20230621_155434.jpg

James Yoblonski, 13, Baraboo, Wisconsin.

"James Yoblonski, a 13-year-old boy from Baraboo, Wisconsin, was reported missing on June 12, 2023. He left his house early Monday morning in the family’s vehicle, which was found abandoned along U.S. Highway 12 near the park on the same day.

Over the course of five days, searchers have found multiple campsites and items like socks and a knife sheath that may belong to Yoblonski, but there have been no reported sightings of him.

The Sauk Couny Sheriff’s Department says a second campsite was found in the Baxter’s Hollow area of the Baraboo Bluffs on Wednesday.

Since then, searchers have changed focus to avoid potentially pushing Yoblonski into an unfamiliar area.

They have also put out a number of trail cameras and been using other technology to try to find him. A report says Yoblonski is believed to be still alive and that the teen has expressed an interest in living off the grid and wanting to be a survivalist. "

And he might have the family gun, but I'm not too worried about that.

Screenshot_20230621_160023.jpg

He needs to be found, but his his purpose is better than most.

"Investigators believe Yoblonki is trying to live as a survivalist in the remote area.

Bethany Buenning is an avid Devil’s Lake hiker and high school teacher from Lodi who said she’s worried about Yoblonski’s safety.

”I know kids and that makes me really nervous. Especially because most kids are so dependent on their cell phones,” she said. “You have to really watch what you’re doing because there are so many huge boulders.”

Kathy Schultz started hiking the area in the 80s and said even the mapped out trails are tough to trek, let alone surviving off the grid.”"

" It would be very easy to get lost in the rocks and come to unexpected areas where you would not know what the terrain would be past the next group of rocks,” she said."

3 months later, he still has not been located.

"James Yoblonski has not been found. Despite extensive search efforts by the Sauk County Sheriff's Office and the FBI, his whereabouts remain unknown.."

"James Yoblonski had taken his father’s cellphone, and a ping led sheriff’s deputies to search an area around Devil’s Lake State Park, in the same general area. They found a makeshift campsite they believe the boy used. His devices showed searches earlier this year about how to travel out of state."

" Lt. Steven Schram told NBC15 that William Yoblonski took a polygraph test, which was given by a FBI agent, and passed on Thursday."

View attachment 96129
James Yoblonski, 13, Baraboo, Wisconsin.

"James Yoblonski, a 13-year-old boy from Baraboo, Wisconsin, was reported missing on June 12, 2023. He left his house early Monday morning in the family’s vehicle, which was found abandoned along U.S. Highway 12 near the park on the same day.

Over the course of five days, searchers have found multiple campsites and items like socks and a knife sheath that may belong to Yoblonski, but there have been no reported sightings of him.

The Sauk Couny Sheriff’s Department says a second campsite was found in the Baxter’s Hollow area of the Baraboo Bluffs on Wednesday.

Since then, searchers have changed focus to avoid potentially pushing Yoblonski into an unfamiliar area.

They have also put out a number of trail cameras and been using other technology to try to find him. A report says Yoblonski is believed to be still alive and that the teen has expressed an interest in living off the grid and wanting to be a survivalist. "

And he might have the family gun, but I'm not too worried about that.

View attachment 96130
He needs to be found, but his his purpose is better than most.

yea I hope he comes out ok

James is still missing.
His 14th birthday has passed.

When he left he was 5'11" 150lbs.
James had two survival guidebooks with him when he left home.
His father's a single dad, has pulled together a $10,000 reward and feels that James was coerced.

Other than that, no updates, still missing, no sightings.

Back