• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Amber Alert was issued Monday evening as the search for a missing toddler continued.

Frankie Gonzalez, whose age has been reported as 2 or 3, was last seen earlier Monday afternoon in the area of the restrooms near the splash pad in the Pecan Bottoms area of the park.

No suspect description was provided.
Officers responded to the park just before 2 p.m.

The boy is wearing a red Mickey Mouse shirt, police said.

A McLennan County Sheriff's Office helicopter joined the search and Cameron Park Zoo employees rushed to assist, as well.

Additional police officers including SWAT team members, a Texas Department of Criminal Justice bloodhound team from Gatesville and a Texas Department of Parks and Wildlife game warden with a tracking dog were en route to the park from late Monday afternoon.
1591063926868.png

Last edited:
This is local for me (work/shop here, live 20 miles out, but have taken my mini to this splash pad before, and previously lived there for 20+ years). Cameron Park is beautiful, but can be sketchy, and has a past of being a place to meet up for drug and sexual activity. It draws a mix of people from all walks of life.

I think it's hinky... local FB pages are full of rumors and third party info. The playgrounds here are still closed, as are the splash pads, so why mom was there to begin with is questionable. The boy was allegedly seen alone, mom nowhere in sight, prior to his disappearance, per one post I saw-- one of those "my friend says she saw" kinda things.

My biggest question is who the fuck lets their 2 year old wander around near a public park restroom, much less in an area near a river (it's literally just down a slight embankment from the splashpad)?? Especially someone familiar with the area. My kid is 8 and I wouldn't let her walk off more than 10 feet from me in most areas of Cameron Park. The search began around 2pm, but the Amber Alert went out around 8pm, with zero details of any alleged abductor.

This is local for me (work/shop here, live 20 miles out, but have taken my mini to this splash pad before, and previously lived there for 20+ years). Cameron Park is beautiful, but can be sketchy, and has a past of being a place to meet up for drug and sexual activity. It draws a mix of people from all walks of life.

I think it's hinky... local FB pages are full of rumors and third party info. The playgrounds here are still closed, as are the splash pads, so why mom was there to begin with is questionable. The boy was allegedly seen alone, mom nowhere in sight, prior to his disappearance, per one post I saw-- one of those "my friend says she saw" kinda things.

My biggest question is who the fuck lets their 2 year old wander around near a public park restroom, much less in an area near a river (it's literally just down a slight embankment from the splashpad)?? Especially someone familiar with the area. My kid is 8 and I wouldn't let her walk off more than 10 feet from me in most areas of Cameron Park. The search began around 2pm, but the Amber Alert went out around 8pm, with zero details of any alleged abductor.
Interesting. I knew there had to be more to this story!!

Baby has been found. Located several miles from where he was supposedly last seen, in a dumpster at a church. Not sure if it's been made public yet. I followed a live FB feed all night of a group of people who have been out searching all night, gathering info, calling out relatives, circling the area the mom lives, etc. It was insane.
Mom had made statements earlier yesterday on a live stream telling people to "check trash cans", grandma is a registered sex offender, dad (who only speaks Spanish) said he hasn't seen the boy in 4 days and the mom had told him they would be visiting her brothers in Killeen while she had him for her visitation. Pretty sure that baby was never at the park.
Post automatically merged:

Guess I should have clarified that a bit to say his body was found.

Last edited:
A body has been found amid a search for a Texas toddler who vanished from a park on Monday afternoon.

According to KWKT, Waco police discovered the unidentified body in a dumpster near the intersection of 27th and Alice. Police said the body hasn’t been positively identified and will be transported to the medical examiner for an autopsy.

The discovery was made on Tuesday morning as they searched for Frankie Gonzalez, 2, who was reported missing Monday afternoon. Authorities called off a coordinated search for the toddler Monday evening because the sun had gone down.

A body has been found amid a search for a Texas toddler who vanished from a park on Monday afternoon.

According to KWKT, Waco police discovered the unidentified body in a dumpster near the intersection of 27th and Alice. Police said the body hasn’t been positively identified and will be transported to the medical examiner for an autopsy.

The discovery was made on Tuesday morning as they searched for Frankie Gonzalez, 2, who was reported missing Monday afternoon. Authorities called off a coordinated search for the toddler Monday evening because the sun had gone down.

https://www.crimeonline.com/2020/06...-missing-toddler-who-vanished-at-park-report/

Link for @Sugar Cookie quote above

Laura Sanchez, who told police her 2-year-old son disappeared early Monday afternoon in the Pecan Bottoms area of Cameron Park after she looked away briefly, was charged with injury to a child Tuesday after the toddler’s body was found Tuesday morning in a dumpster near a church about 2 ½ miles from the park.

Sanchez, 35, told police she last saw her son, Frankie Gonzales, early Monday afternoon in the area of the restrooms near the splash pad in the Pecan Bottoms.

She said he disappeared after she turned away briefly.

But police spokesman Garen Bynum said during a news conference Tuesday afternoon investigators determined the toddler was never in the park.

Sanchez provided information that led to the discovery of the toddler’s body at around 8 a.m. Tuesday in a dumpster near Park Lake Drive Baptist Church at 701 North 27th St.

"The information found throughout the investigation confirmed that Frankie was never taken to Cameron Park, and the missing child report that was initially called in was a diversion to Frankie's actual whereabouts," he said. After she confessed to family members, Bynum said, she told police her son was no longer alive and led them to the body.

Police don’t know how long the boy has been dead.

Investigators are awaiting autopsy results, Bynum said, but foul play is suspected.

“Frankie did not die of natural causes,” he said.

A warrant for Sanchez’s arrest was issued at around noon, he said.

Her car has been impounded, police confirmed Tuesday.

Last edited:
And the outcome shocked no one...

Is it just me, or have we seen a lot of parents killing kids lately?
Post automatically merged:

My totally unscientific observation:
People who abuse their kids to death call 911, like they're surprised when the kids stops breathing.
People who used to be marginally good parents, but killed their kid in a mental health crisis / fit of uncharacteristic rage -- they hide the body.

Last edited:
The father of 2-year-old Frankie Gonzales has been arrested for intentionally leaving the child with the child's mother.

Lorenzo Gonzales was arrested on a 2nd degree felony warrant and is being charged with abandoning or endangering a child.

Waco PD says during the course of the investigation into Frankie's death, it was found that Lorenzo had signed an official agreement with the Department of Family and Protective Services agreeing that he would not leave the children unsupervised with Frankie's mother, Laura Villalon also known as Laura Sanchez, due to risk of harm to the children.

Waco PD says Lorenzo intentionally left the children alone and unsupervised with Villalon in violation of the agreement that was made with the state. This violation ultimately led to the injuries and death of Frankie Gonzalez.

Last edited:
Frankie Gonzales, 2, whose body was found on June 2 in a dumpster behind a North Waco church, died of “homicidal violence and blunt force injuries,” according to a preliminary autopsy report.

The boy's mother, Laura Sanchez, also known as Laura Villalon, 35, of Waco, who was arrested on June 2 and charged with injury to a child, remains in the McLennan County Jail in lieu of $500,000 bond.

Sanchez reported the toddler missing on June 1 at Cameron Park.

Authorities launched a massive search for the boy, leading to a statewide Amber Alert.

The following morning, Sanchez led investigators to a dumpster where authorities found the boy's body, according to an arrest warrant affidavit.

She later told investigators her son died on May 28, according to an arrest warrant affidavit.

On June 17 authorities arrested the boy’s father, Lorenzo Gonzales, after the toddler’s two siblings, who were placed in foster care after the body was found, “tested positive for high levels of methamphetamine, indicating the children were recently in direct contact with the substance,” an arrest warrant affidavit says.

He’s charged with child abandonment or endangerment.

He’s held without bond on an immigration detainer.

Investigators learned Lorenzo Gonzales had signed a safety plan on April 22 with the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, agreeing he would not leave the toddler and his two siblings unsupervised with Sanchez "due to risk of harm to the children," police said.

The agency, the arrest affidavit says, "was concerned that Laura's drug use could cause the children harm."

Gonzales was to allow her only supervised contact with the children and he agreed to notify both the agency and police if she threatened to take them unsupervised, the affidavit says.

Gonzales, the affidavit said, told an investigator that he left for work on May 28, the day that his wife told police the toddler died, "and left all the children unsupervised with Laura Sanchez," the affidavit says.

“This violation ultimately led to the injuries and death of Frankie Gonzalez,” police said.

Last edited:
Laura Villalon told police she slammed her 2-year-old son’s head against a wall and placed his body in a closet four days before she led Waco police to a large garbage bin, where she had dumped the boy after wrapping his body in 12 trash bags, according to a final autopsy report.

Frankie Gonzalez, died of homicidal violence, including blunt force injuries, forehead and scalp contusions, a forehead laceration, numerous contusions to his arms and legs and three broken ribs and a broken right arm that pathologists say occurred about a month or weeks before his death.
“Additional injuries such as smothering or other forms of asphyxiation cannot be ruled out,” the report states.

The 10-page report states pathologists were told that after Villalon slammed Frankie’s head into a wall on May 28, she later found him unresponsive in bed and put his body in a closet. Two days later, according to the report, she wrapped his body, dressed in a gray shirt and gray pants with Disney characters Mickey and Pluto on them, in a dozen trash bags and put his body in a trash bin behind a church off Park Lake Drive in Waco.

On June 1, Villalon, also known as Laura Sanchez, concocted a story that Frankie disappeared during an outing with her and Frankie’s two sisters to Cameron Park, police said at the time. An Amber Alert was issued, and a massive, multi-agency and community search was launched for the boy that ended the next day when Villalon led Waco police detectives to his body.

The officials said Frankie’s sisters, ages 3 and 1, also tested positive for methamphetamine at levels high enough to indicate they must have ingested the powerful stimulant in some way.

Child Protective Services records show Villalon was not supposed to be left alone and unsupervised with Frankie and his two sisters as part of a family plan agreement with CPS. Villalon previously was stripped of her parental rights to six other children because of neglect and drug abuse, but CPS officials were allowing her visits with her youngest three children as long as she was supervised.

Gonzalez, who also is jailed on an immigration hold, told authorities he went to work and left Villalon alone with the children because he thought she was doing better dealing with her drug abuse, according to an arrest affidavit. The couple had separated for a time but had been living together again for about a month at the time of Frankie’s death.

Gonzalez signed a CPS agreement promising not to leave the children alone with Villalon and to alert authorities if she “threatened to take the children unsupervised,” police reported at the time of his arrest.
1620974094522.png

Any man that will lay down and knock up a bitch who lost six kids is a waste of air. I guess he just wanted those American babies so he could stay in the country but not even bother to protect them.

Mom's parental rights had previously been terminated for her six older children due to neglect and her long-term drug addiction.

And she just kept breeding.

The girls, who remain in foster care, were the subject of a 75-minute CPS hearing Thursday morning, where Associate Judge Nikki Mundkowski granted a motion from the state to add aggravating factors to the case, which will expedite the parental rights termination process against Villalon and Gonzalez and negate efforts by CPS officials to continue working plans to reunite the family.

Round of applause to the judge - for putting the safety of the surviving children first and not forcing them to be dragged to a jail to see these two shit smears.

The mother of Baby Frankie Gonzales, who gave birth to her son in prison, and then reportedly wrapped his battered body in trash bags before throwing him in a trash bin in June 2020, is set to plead guilty May 4, her attorney and court officials confirmed Tuesday.

Laura Villalon, 38, who has been jailed 1,051 days, has agreed to plead guilty to an injury to a child charge with a deadly weapon finding in exchange for a recommendation from the McLennan County District Attorney’s Office that she be sentenced to 50 years in prison.

The deadly weapon finding means prison officials would have to give Villalon credit for serving at least 25 years in prison before she can seek parole.

Villalon, who remains under indictment for capital murder, has a tentative May 15 trial date. However, her attorney, Russ Hunt, said Tuesday the DA’s office has agreed to waive the capital murder charge and Villalon has agreed to accept the 50-year prison sentence.

“It’s an unfortunate situation and I’m sorry Frankie died,” Hunt said.

Interesting reversal of the "left her baby with the murdering DOTM" trope. What was dad doing for those 2 days between when the kid died and when he was reported missing??

If childcare was free, this baby and so many others would still be alive.

A Waco mother was sentenced to 50 years in prison after she pleaded guilty in the death of her 2-year-old son.

Laura Sanchez, also known as Laura Villalon, pleaded guilty to felony injury to a child causing serious bodily injury or death after her son, Frankie Gonzales, died in her care in May 2020.

The father of Frankie Gonzales, the toddler found battered and dead in a trash bin in June 2020, was sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Lorenzo Gonzales, 31, pleaded guilty to abandoning a child and injury to a child by omission in a plea bargain that called for Gonzales to serve two concurrent, 10-year prison terms.
Gonzales, who has been jailed 1,006 days, must serve at least half of his 10-year term before he can seek parole. He also has been placed under an immigration detainer and is expected to be deported after he serves his prison term, court officials said Monday.

Name: VILLALON,LAURA JANE

Maximum Sentence Date: 2070-06-19

Projected Release Date: 2070-06-19

Parole Eligibility Date: 2045-06-19

Offense History:​

2020-05-28INJURY TO CHILD2023-05-04MCLENNAN2020-1289-C150-00-00

Name: GONZALES,LORENZO

Maximum Sentence Date: 2030-06-17
Projected Release Date: 2030-06-17

Parole Eligibility Date: 2025-06-17

Offense History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Sentence (YY-MM-DD)
2020-05-28ABANDONING A CHILD2023-03-20MCLENNAN2020-1288-C110-00-00
2020-05-01INJURY TO CHILD BY OMISSION2023-03-20MCLENNAN2020-1288-C110-00-00

Back