• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Philadelphia police are searching for a missing 2-year-old boy who was last seen on Tuesday morning.

Police say King Hill was last seen at 9:50 a.m. on July 7 at 31st in Strawberry Mansion.

The toddler is described as three feet tall and weighing 32 pounds with a thin build, light brown complexion, with brown eyes and black hair.

The toddler's grandmother, Kimberly Hill, tells Action News that King's stepfather had the boy since the end of May.

The stepfather was to drop King off at the mom's house in two weeks for the toddler's birthday.

Instead, the mom received a text from the stepfather that set off the search for her son. The stepfather said a babysitter had dropped off KIng.

"She gets a text saying, 'Did you get the baby? She dropped him off at 33rd and Diamond.' That's the first time we heard of this babysitter. I don't know who this woman is," Kimberly Hill said.

The grandmother says she does not believe the stepfather had anything to do with King's disappearance.
1594320056699.png

Sugar Cookie's link has been updated, but it isn't looking promising.
At a Thursday evening news conference, police said that they've been able to talk to everyone involved, including the parents and the babysitter. Everyone was cooperative, police say, but they still have no new leads.

"Somebody's not telling us the truth because the babysitter is saying she returned the child to the mother. The mother's saying that she did not," said Captain Mark Burgmann.

--Al

police said that they've been able to talk to everyone involved, including the parents and the babysitter. Everyone was cooperative, police say, but they still have no new leads.

Will the real murderer please stand up.
Post automatically merged:

The toddler's grandmother, Kimberly Hill, tells Action News that King's stepfather had the boy since the end of May.

The stepfather was to drop King off at the mom's house in two weeks for the toddler's birthday.

Instead, the mom received a text from the stepfather that set off the search for her son. The stepfather said a babysitter had dropped off KIng.

"She gets a text saying, 'Did you get the baby? She dropped him off at 33rd and Diamond.' That's the first time we heard of this babysitter. I don't know who this woman is," Kimberly Hill said.
The stepdad killed him and has talked this (supposed) babysitter into covering for him.

Last edited:
The search for 2-year-old King Hill has come to a tragic end. The boy’s mother says detectives confirmed Sunday the child was killed. He was first reported missing on July 7.

Police are not yet releasing any details on the developments, but King’s mother says detectives confirmed Sunday that her son was killed and that they believe they know who is responsible.

Ten days before King’s third birthday, his family received the horrible news that the missing toddler would not be coming home.

“We don’t even know where his body is, he’s just out there laying somewhere. We don’t know, and they said that we might never recover his body. Whatever they told her, my daughter did not want to hear no more,” said King’s grandmother, Kimberly Hill.

Amber Hill says her son was supposed to be in the care of his stepfather. Philadelphia police say King’s stepfather reported him missing on July 7 when he realized a babysitter he trusted with the 2-year-old did not have him.

The babysitter told police she returned the child to his mother — a handoff King’s mother says never happened.

“I blame myself for even trusting my baby’s father with my son. I thought he was in good hands and he gave him to this woman, this woman I don’t know, that he knows. And now my son is deceased,” Amber Hill said.

“I can’t even get his body. Whatever she was doing to him, I can’t even get his body. It’s messing my whole family up. I just feel like this whole investigation was too long. I think they should have been incarcerated her,” Amber Hill said.

Police are not ready to reveal the identity of the person at the center of the investigation, but the toddler’s grandmother says the woman is an acquaintance of the boy’s stepfather.

“I’ll just pray for her. I don’t wish nothing bad on her, I don’t wish nothing bad on nobody because that’s not going to bring my grandson back. But I don’t want nothing to happen to her. I leave it to God. God will handle her,” Kimberly Hill said.

The family is very upset that an Amber Alert was never issued in King’s disappearance. His grandmother says police told her they had to know who King was with in order to issue an Amber Alert.

Police said Monday they are “confident” the woman they have in custody in connection to the disappearance of a missing toddler is responsible for his presumed murder.

As CrimeOnline previously reported, Tianna Parks, 24, was arrested early Monday in connection with the disappearance and presumed death of King Hill, 2. Police said Hill was last seen alive sometime on July 5.

Hill was reported missing by his stepfather on July 7, after the stepfather realized Parks didn’t have the boy. Parks was reportedly the last person to have the toddler.

According to authorities, Parks claimed she gave Hill to his mother — who Parks said had an unidentified armed male in her company. Hill’s mother reportedly denied that Parks ever handed over her son.

Parks’ arrest came after investigators recovered cellphone footage confirming Hill’s murder. Police said evidence suggests Hill was killed before they were notified of his disappearance.

All of Parks’ claims related to the boy’s disappearance were reportedly refuted by evidence gathered by Philadelphia police and the FBI. In addition to murder charges, Parks is facing additional criminal charges for allegedly lying to authorities about Hill’s disappearance and death.

Police told reporters that Parks is not cooperating with the investigation and has not disclosed where she dumped Hill’s body.

Authorities also said they are not sure when or how Hill died. Police said there is no indication that Parks had an accomplice.

Hill’s body has not yet been found.
1595280754205.png

Today on an episode of The Steve Wilkos Show, the mother of King and her brother, went on the show to prove they had no involvement and that they did not know the babysitter.
They passed, but lah-tee-dah..
She still hadn't seen her son for weeks, let alone check in on him! Maybe daily phone calls would of alerted her to this babysitter?
So many questions here, how did cell phone footage prove babysitter killed him, yet police have no body or knowledge of what happened?
Sad

Today on an episode of The Steve Wilkos Show, the mother of King and her brother, went on the show to prove they had no involvement and that they did not know the babysitter.
They passed, but lah-tee-dah..
She still hadn't seen her son for weeks, let alone check in on him! Maybe daily phone calls would of alerted her to this babysitter?
So many questions here, how did cell phone footage prove babysitter killed him, yet police have no body or knowledge of what happened?
Sad
Probably the baby sitter was beating the he poor kid.

A Philadelphia babysitter who admitted to killing a toddler and dumping his body in a pile of trash bags was sentenced Thursday to 12 to 30 years in prison.
King Hill, 2, went missing a year and a half ago,but his body was never found.

Tianna Parks, who had pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter in September, clasped a handful of tissues, dabbing her eyes and sometimes sobbing as she listened to her attorney and family describe her as a kind, creative and loving sister and the primary caretaker to King Hill – showing videos of Parks playfully chasing Hill, taking pictures and cuddling the toddler.
Parks’ friend, Hill’s stepfather, asked her to care for the child as his mother was overwhelmed while also caring for their special needs daughter.

When Hill went missing in July 2021, Parks told police she dropped the toddler off to the mother, but prosecutors went through the lengthy evidence showing how Parks was trying to cover her tracks.
They showed a search on her phone about “how to treat skull fractures” and “what do raccoon eyes mean,” a photo of Hill slumped over his little potty, and a surveillance picture showing the trash bag where they believed the child was dumped.
Parks told investigators she was helping Hill with potty training when he had an accident. She told police she lost her temper and shook Hill, threw him, put him in the bath unsupervised while she went out to smoke drugs, and then couldn’t revive him.

Prosecutors pointed out she never got help or called anyone, but instead dumped the toddler’s body in a pile of trash which burned before investigators located it.
The defense attorney said Parks suffered major trauma and abuse as a child and had significant mental health issues which landed her in that state. He pointed to the COVID-19 pandemic, isolation, and distress which caused his client to have a psychotic break.
Parks wrote letters to the Hill family, the judge, and the toddler, tearfully describing how she missed and loved him.

During sentencing, the judge recognized her mental health and trauma issues and the sincerity of her apology. Yet the judge also stated how there was so much more she could have done, but she chose to protect herself first instead of the child.

Parks will receive mental health treatment.

Back