• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
DRD1s.jpg
"Casie Weese, 37, of Glen Aubrey, was last seen leaving a party with her husband at about 1:30 a.m. in Apalachin, a small hamlet west of Binghamton in Tioga County.

After they left the party, their vehicle got a flat tire a short distance away, state police said. Weese was last seen walking away from the vehicle, heading east on Main Street in Apalachin, troopers said.

Weese is 5-foot, 5 inches, and 100 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes.

Early Sunday, she was wearing a black and white checkered jacket, jeans and black boots, state police said.

Weese and her husband were about 20 miles from their home when she went missing. The party was in Apalachin, in the Tioga County town of Owego; their home in Glen Aubrey is a hamlet in the Broome County town of Nanticoke.

State police and family members -- including her husband Ronnie Weese -- have posted on social media asking anyone who has seen or heard from Casie Weese to let them know.

“Casie if u can see this let people know u are ok. love u miss u deeply,” Ronnie Weese wrote on Facebook Sunday afternoon.

An hour later, he wrote this message: “It’s getting dark out and my wife still isn’t around starting to get really worried."

He continued to post messages throughout the night, including “Casie Weese hope u make it home safe tonight love u” and “God please help me I need my wife with me casie come home please. love u.”

Link: Here!!

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 32228"Casie Weese, 37, of Glen Aubrey, was last seen leaving a party with her husband at about 1:30 a.m. in Apalachin, a small hamlet west of Binghamton in Tioga County.

After they left the party, their vehicle got a flat tire a short distance away, state police said. Weese was last seen walking away from the vehicle, heading east on Main Street in Apalachin, troopers said.

Weese is 5-foot, 5 inches, and 100 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes.

Early Sunday, she was wearing a black and white checkered jacket, jeans and black boots, state police said.

Weese and her husband were about 20 miles from their home when she went missing. The party was in Apalachin, in the Tioga County town of Owego; their home in Glen Aubrey is a hamlet in the Broome County town of Nanticoke.

State police and family members -- including her husband Ronnie Weese -- have posted on social media asking anyone who has seen or heard from Casie Weese to let them know.

“Casie if u can see this let people know u are ok. love u miss u deeply,” Ronnie Weese wrote on Facebook Sunday afternoon.

An hour later, he wrote this message: “It’s getting dark out and my wife still isn’t around starting to get really worried."

He continued to post messages throughout the night, including “Casie Weese hope u make it home safe tonight love u” and “God please help me I need my wife with me casie come home please. love u.”

Link: Here!!
The husband killed her ..

Sort of weird though. They were seen by others leaving the party I presume. In good spirits? And then the car got a flat nearby and she walked off. Assuming that's the husbands account. So what did he do? Fix the flat and drive home? Leave the car call a taxi home? If the cars still broken down then how would he transport a body? Don't know what the area is like but could he dispose of a body nearby?

At 5-5 and 100lbs, a stiff wind could have blown her away. If someone, other than her husband, had wanted to cart her off after she walked away, it wouldn't have taken much strength to do it. But I'm with everybody else, he did something to her after the party, the flat tire was just a distraction.

@Blunderbuss Firozabad and I were posting at the same time, she's dead now, so we'll know more pretty quick now.

I dont find it that odd at all that a woman woulda ran off after gettin into it with her bf/husband/whatevs. I dont know what man hasnt been in a similar spot. Women get pissed, and they storm off. Pretty common occurrence.

Seems likely drugs were involved here. Woman storms off, downs some pills or something else to take the edge off after a bad night, things go south.

It's cold? She might have passed out drunk and died of hypothermia
That's possible, I guess. Weather Underground has a high temperature on Saturday the 29th of 20 degrees Fahrenheit or -6.67 degrees Celsius and a low of 14 Fahrenheit or -10.00 Celsius, and a high on the 1st of 35 degrees Fahrenheit or 1.67 degrees Celsius and a low of 15 degrees Fahrenheit or -9.44... degrees Celsius. On either scale, that's cold. And at 1.65 meters and 45.5 kg with a BMI of 16.7 she didn't have any body fat to spare.

--Al

Here's a couple of articles that provide a little more information:

Basic summary: She & her husband had both been drinking at their friend's party. They left at around 1:30 am and their vehicle got a flat tire a "short distance" away from their friend's house. She and her husband got into some kind of disagreement and she walked away from the vehicle and her husband. After the husband finished changing the tire, he drove back to the friend's house to wait for her there. Apparently he thought she would return to the friend's house once she cooled off since they were about 20 miles away from home.

It's worth noting that Casie (..the wife..) had muscular dystrophy and the disease could cause her muscles to lock up. On that particular night/ morning, temperatures in the area (..according to weather.com..) dropped to a low of 19 degrees. I'm not sure if that... combined with her muscular dystrophy... combined with the alcohol consumption played a factor, but the autopsy showed no signs of trauma, so I'm a little less inclined to think the husband did it. I mean, if it was a "heat of the moment" kind of thing, you'd expect there to be some trauma. In addition, there doesn't appear to be any indications that he had some premeditated plan

Then again, considering her disease and the freezing ass temperatures at the time, I can't quite wrap my head around why he wouldn't drive down the road to look for her after changing the tire. I mean, maybe he didn't chase after her 'cause he wanted/ needed to cool off as well. All I can say for sure is that if he didn't kill her, then his decision to go back to their friend's house instead of going to look for her... well... that's gonna haunt him for the rest of his life.

I can't get past the same thing, going back to his friend's house, instead of driving down the road where she had gone. Unless he's in a pit crew, the time it took to change that tire should have been enough to cool down. I'm sure she expected him to pick her up, because they were going home.

June 26, 2020
Casie Weese, a Glen Aubrey woman whose body was found March 5, died of hypothermia, and the New York State Police said Friday her death was accidental.

Police said Friday afternoon the official ruling was made back in May.

"There were no signs of foul play, which we said way back when we found her after the initial autopsy," said State Police Public Information Officer Aganieszka Dembinska.

Uhh, did this not happen at 1:30 am? What is this "getting" dark shit?

Also, maybe get the fuck off facebook and go fucking look for her? I can tell you there is 0 chance my own husband would not be out scouring every inch of land trying to find me, he sure as fuck wouldn't be posting woe is me statuses on FB about it.

Back