• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Detectives have since interviewed Casey White, who allegedly told them he planned to get into a shootout with law enforcement but was stymied when the Cadillac hit a grass ditch and was rammed by police.

Vanderburgh County Sheriff Dave Wedding said White also explained what they had spent their time on the run doing, and what their plan was.
“He said he was just trying to find a place to hide out and lay low and they thought they’d driven long enough that they wanted to stop for a while, get their bearings straight, and then figure out the next place to travel,” he said.

Wedding said the pair had paid for a 14-day stay at the Motel 41, a $50-a-night joint with unflattering online reviews about bedbugs and moldy walls.
“[He] said they were trying to contemplate where they could go and be discretely away from the public eye,” he added.
Cops found multiple red and blonde wigs the pair used as disguises as well as a stash of guns and $29,000 in cash. They appear to have blown through money as Vicky White reportedly withdrew $90,000 in cash—the proceeds of selling her house—before they escaped. The pair legally purchased the Ford pickup truck but it’s unclear how they obtained the Cadillac, Wedding said.

“Their plan was pretty faulty,” Wedding said. “They’re criminals, their plan was faulty and it failed, thank God.”
Casey White will be extradited back to Alabama under heavy security at an undisclosed time on Tuesday. In his interview with detectives, he didn’t express any remorse or reveal why Vicky shot herself. While Vicky’s family initially told The Daily Beastthat Casey must have “brainwashed” her, Wedding said there were no signs that she had been acting under duress.

“He was not forcing her, it was a mutual relationship,” Wedding said.

Psychologist goes inside the mind of Vicky White​

Lauderdale County Sheriff Rick Singleton says they may never get answers to what happened after Vicky White’s death. Dr. John Duffy, a clinical psychologist weighed in on “Morning in America,” saying that Vicky White was likely not in control despite having to execute most of the plan.

“Certainly she executed a lot of what he benefited from right, so there was some masterminding going on certainly what there was some plotting and some executing going on,” Duffy said. “But I think it was under the guise of being manipulated all the way through. She’s the only person if you think about it, who had everything he needed to achieve his goals, not necessarily hers. I think he convinced her that his goals were her goals.”

As officers pulled them from the wreckage, Casey White blurted out, “Please help my wife, she just shot herself in the head,” Keely said. It wasn’t clear why he referred to Vicky as his wife. Investigators quickly cuffed him and started rendering aid to Vicky as medical crews rushed to the scene.

“I suspect that this man had just enough intelligence, even though he doesn’t come across, a lot of people say is particularly bright. You don’t need to have a great deal of IQ points, in order to manipulate another person to help you achieve your goals, especially if you’re desperate to have those goals or goals achieved,” Duffy said on “Morning in America.”

The investigators interviewed family members and coworkers, examined financial and other records and learned from other inmates that Vicky White had a “special relationship” with Casey and the two were involved in a “jailhouse romance,” officials have said. Weeks before the escape, she sold her house for $95,000, far below the market value, sold her car and filed for retirement, Keely said. She had also bought an AR-15 rifle and a shotgun to add to her 9mm service weapon and a .45-caliber pistol investigators believe she had.

Duffy said that Casey White likely cultivated an “us against the world” mentality to isolate Vicky White.

Vicky White went shopping at sex-toy shop before escape with Casey Cole White​

Alabama jail boss Vicky White went shopping at a sex-toy shop shortly before she helped her inmate boyfriend escape – leading to an 11-day manhunt that ended in her suicide and his capture.

The 56-year-old former assistant director of corrections for Lauderdale County stopped at Sugar & Spice Adult Novelties in Florence where she picked up lingerie and possibly an assortment of sex toys sometime before the April 29 escape, according to store workers and The Daily Mirror.

When reached by The Post, a worker at the shop declined to provide more details but the store’s owner previously told the Daily Mirror Vicky walked in a strange way.

“It was like she was old before her time. She slowly waddled rather than walked,” the owner told the outlet.

1652628327822.png

Nope! Not remotely seeing anything that would cause someone to throw their career and life away. Those hairy tits Casey has on him would be an extreme mood killer along with his fugly tatts.

1652633742628.png

She looks haggard in her disguise and her expression denotes no joy. This image may have been captured the morning after she got a gander at her lovers hairy boobs. :p

Last edited:

Casey White, Vicky White’s Indiana motel room has long waitlist​

The Indiana motel room where former jail boss Vicky White and her convict beau Casey White stayed while on the run now has a long waitlist.

At least 70 true-crime aficionados are on a list to stay in Room 150 at the Motel 41 in Evansville, where the lovebirds spent their final days together before Vicky killed herself and Casey was caught after a chase, WAAY reported.

A motel clerk told the outlet that the ground-floor room, which normally costs $63 a night, is now going for $75 to $100.

On Sunday, 25 people called to ask for the infamous room, the clerk said, adding that staffers have removed the room number on the door after someone tried to swipe it as a souvenir.

The lawyers for Casey White have laid out a potential defense in the case ahead of trial, according to recent court documents – one angle being that White was in the “care and custody” of corrections officer Vicky White throughout the entire 11-day nationwide manhunt.
Authorities confirmed during the manhunt that Vicky White and Casey White, unrelated, did appear to have a “jailhouse romance.” The defense noted that Casey White was arrested after Vicky White allegedly took her own life shortly after a police pursuit ended the manhunt in Evansville, Indiana.
In the recently filed motion asking for a change of venue, White’s defense laid out the reasoning behind the request, saying the case has received national and international attention. They stated, “It would take a resident living in a dwelling without access to electricity or communication from the outside world for the last month to not know a significant amount of information about the Defendant, his capital murder case, and his other legal matters.”

Because the case was covered extensively across local and national news outlets, along with Facebook groups with thousands of members that tossed around “facts” of the case, the defense stated, all lent reasoning to move the case out of Lauderdale County. Casey White’s attorney mentioned several times throughout the motion how all of the publicity has “severely prejudiced” White.

AUDIO: Vicky White call to 911 before crash

Judge Benjamin Graves has not yet ruled on the motion to change the venue for the case, but the court did approve a motion to postpone the murder trial in the 2015 death of Connie Ridgeway until December of this year.

Among a flurry of motions filed last week, the defense requested a judge to throw out Casey White’s 2020 confession to the crime while he was in state prison.

The defense filed a motion to suppress statements White made to law enforcement officials and any evidence that was collected based on those statements. The court documents state he had not been advised of his Miranda rights at that time.

A second motion to suppress focused specifically on White’s written and oral statements, specifically those made in violation of his privilege against self-incrimination and a right to counsel, when they led to an “unlawful arrest,” and when they violated his right to privacy.

FLORENCE, Ala. (WAFF) - Former escaped inmate Casey White is being charged with the offense of felony murder for his connection to the death of Vicky White.

Casey White was indicted by a Lauderdale County grand jury and a warrant was served on July 6.
[....]

Makes me wonder if she was terminally ill, undiagnosed mental illness? She sure made no calculated assessments of the directions that her actions would take her. It is sad, she threw away a career and her life on a murderer, who probably would have killed her!

Casey White pleads not guilty to felony murder in death of corrections officer Vicky White​

Casey White, the former Alabama fugitive who absconded from prison with his guard-turned-girlfriend Vicky White, pleaded not guilty Tuesday to felony murder charges related to her death.

Casey White, 38, and Vicky White, 56, who were not related, made headlines in April when she helped him escape Lauderdale County Jail in Florence, Ala., where she was a corrections officer.

After police rammed the Whites’ vehicle, Vicky White was heard screaming, “Get us back to the f—ing hotel!” before shooting herself in the head. Casey White surrendered at the scene.

In July, Lauderdale County District Attorney Chris Connolly ruled that Casey White should be responsible for his lover’s death because she died while he was committing a felony.

Casey White pleads guilty to prison escape, prosecutors drop murder charge in Vicky White’s death​

Infamous Alabama inmate Casey White pleaded guilty on Thursday to breaking out of jail last year with the help of his lover and now-dead jail boss Vicky White, who shot herself dead as authorities closed in on the pair.

The convicted felon apologized to Vicky White’s family as he admitted in court to the daring escape that led to a wild 11-day manhunt last spring, the Lauderdale County District Attorney’s Office told The Post.

As part of the guilty plea to first-degree escape, Casey White, 39, agreed to the maximum penalty of life in prison, Chief Assistant District Attorney Angie Hamilton said.

In return, prosecutors dropped the murder charge he was facing in Vicky White’s death, she said.

The unplanned plea deal was hastily arranged when Casey White appeared at the courthouse Thursday for a status hearing. After the defense went to prosecutors with a potential resolution, Hamilton said the district attorney’s office got Vicky White’s family blessing.

Alabama inmate Casey White sentenced to life after escaping jail with help from alleged prison guard lover​

An Alabama felon who escaped prison last year with the help of a jail official who later shot herself in the head rather than face arrest, according to authorities, has been sentenced to life in prison.

Casey White, 39, addressed a Lauderdale County courtroom Thursday after pleading guilty to escape in exchange for a felony murder charge involving Vicky White’s death being dropped.

He agreed to the maximum sentence of life without parole.

“I feel like the most hated man in the world. I loved Vicky and I wouldn’t drag her name through the mud for anyone in this courtroom,” White told the court, according to WHNT.

“Vicky took me out because she said, ‘Right was right. Wrong is wrong.’ First person to show me affection. First person to give me a hug in six years.”

“I apologize to her family because she said that’s the only thing she regretted… leaving her family,” he reportedly added.

The pair was on the run for 11 days following Casey White’s escape from the Lauderdale County Detention Center in Florence in April 2022.

Law enforcement eventually caught up to them in Evansville, Indiana.

Rather than face arrest, Vicky White — who worked as the assistant director of corrections at the jail — shot herself in the head, according to authorities.

“I feel like the most hated man in the world. I loved Vicky and I wouldn’t drag her name through the mud for anyone in this courtroom,” White told the court, according to WHNT.

“Vicky took me out because she said, ‘Right was right. Wrong is wrong.’ First person to show me affection. First person to give me a hug in six years.”

Aww... he's been a teddy bear in wolf's clothing this whole time! Once you get past the whole Bonnie and Clyde cosplay, and the possible white supremacist tattoos, and the multiple life-in-prison sentences, and the prison escape, and the schlocky media attention, and the Aaron-Rodgers-drifting-through-life-on-way-too-much-Robotussin aesthetic, and the moobs; he's really just a normal, decent guy who wants affection, just like all the rest of us.

iu

1714355212807.jpeg

Inmate: WHITE, CASEY COLE

Sentences:

Case No. Sentenced Offense Term Jail Credit Pre Time Served Type Commit County
CC2016-000177
04/16/2019​
ATTEMPTED MURDER 25Y 0M 0D 1229 0
LIMESTONE
CC2016-000177
04/16/2019​
BURGLARY I 20Y 0M 0D 1229 0