• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A New York Home Depot has deployed a guard dog — and other stores may be close behind — to protect shoppers from aggressive migrants and thieves flooding their parking lots, The Post has learned.

Two men wearing MSA Security caps and bulletproof vests with a German Shepherd in tow patrolled the Home Depot in New Rochelle on Tuesday.

“It’s more about omnipresence,” one guard said, explaining that the company was contracted a few weeks ago. “It’s not like we let them go bite anyone or anything.”
The guard said the store hired them for a number of reasons.
“It’s not just because of [migrants], but because of a myriad of other things too, like people breaking into cars, that kind of stuff,” he said.
The guarded New Rochelle lot was quiet and no migrants loitered there when The Post visited this week, however, seven miles away in Throggs Neck, The Bronx, at least 30 male migrants hovered at the doors of Home Depot.

Some were day laborers simply trying to “shape” for work with local contractors.

But many others aggressively confronted shoppers, trying to sell them phony Apple Airpods or soliciting tips for lifting items from shopping carts into cars — even when uninvited.

There are too many of them and not enough jobs for them -of course they are going to turn to crime to survive.

“You come out and you’re a woman by yourself, they literally leech onto your wagon, and you’re like ‘No, I don’t need any help,'” one worker said. “And when they’re following you to your car, it’s unnerving.”

She said a female supervisor saw one of the men washing his privates with a water bottle in the lot, and that several women have called customer service to complain that migrants robbed them of purses or phones.

Read entire article in link.

Joe Biden and the Democrats as well as many of the republicans are to blame for this.

Yeah, I read the "article".

It's too ridiculous and self-contradictory to even address.

Joe Biden and the Democrats as well as many of the republicans are to blame for this.

Specifically, how has Joe Biden to blame for "this"?

I brought some facts from U.S. Customs and Border Protections so you have data at your fingertips.

1000013615.jpg

Soooo, what horrible thing has he done? I would love to hear.
The other day I saw someone insisting he had allowed 8,000,000,000 immigrants in. That's right. More people than exist on earth.

Sorry to insist on facts, others have just ruined things as far as taking anyone's word.

What's changed? Republican governors sending immigrants deeper into the country. To you. To scare you.

Yeah, I read the "article".

It's too ridiculous and self-contradictory to even address.

Specifically, how has Joe Biden to blame for "this"?

I brought some facts from U.S. Customs and Border Protections so you have data at your fingertips.

View attachment 108969

Soooo, what horrible thing has he done? I would love to hear.
The other day I saw someone insisting he had allowed 8,000,000,000 immigrants in. That's right. More people than exist on earth.

Sorry to insist on facts, others have just ruined things as far as taking anyone's word.

What's changed? Republican governors sending immigrants deeper into the country. To you. To scare you.

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.” ― Edward Bernays, Propaganda

“People accept the facts which come to them through existing channels. They like to hear new things in accustomed ways. They have neither the time nor the inclination to search for facts that are not readily available to them.”
― Edward L. Bernays, Crystallizing Public Opinion

An availability cascade is a self-reinforcing cycle that explains the development of certain kinds of collective beliefs. A novel idea or insight, usually one that seems to explain a complex process in a simple or straightforward manner, gains rapid currency in the popular discourse by its very simplicity and by its apparent insightfulness. Its rising popularity triggers a chain reaction within the social network: individuals adopt the new insight because other people within the network have adopted it, and on its face it seems plausible. The reason for this increased use and popularity of the new idea involves both the availability of the previously obscure term or idea, and the need of individuals using the term or idea to appear to be current with the stated beliefs and ideas of others, regardless of whether they in fact fully believe in the idea that they are expressing. Their need for social acceptance, and the apparent sophistication of the new insight, overwhelm their critical thinking. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Availability_cascade

Last edited:
Back