• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1713810771702.png

A registered sex offender was arrested in Colorado Friday after attempting to kidnap an elementary school student on school property, police say.
33-year-old Solomon Galligan was arrested after walking up to multiple children at Black Forest Hills Elementary School, according to the Aurora Police Department. Authorities say Galligan attempted to grab a young boy and fled school grounds before officers arrived.

It is not immediately clear what prompted Galligan to leave the school's property. He was later caught by police and charged with one count of attempted kidnapping, with his next court appearance set for Thursday.

As a white man, I am less offended at his failed attempt at whiteface and more offended at his zombified facial expression.

...and him trying to kidnap children, of course.

Here's a better whiteface.

iu

A Colorado mother says it was fellow children who saved her son’s life when a man allegedly tried to grab him during school recess last week.

She tells 11 News sister station CBS Denver she’s grateful to those kids -- and furious at school officials for how she says they handled the terrifying incident.

“This has changed his life forever, and my life. He was touched by somebody else who walked up onto a field at school at recess with other adults that should’ve been taking care of my son,” Miranda Ayala said.

Aurora police say surveillance footage shows a man, who they say they have since identified as 33-year-old Solomon Galligan, walking onto Black Forest Hills Elementary School grounds and approaching a group of students playing in a field before allegedly lunging for one of the kids. Ayala says it was the other kids stepping in, yelling “stranger danger,” that protected her son.

Ayala and other parents told CBS Denver that the school staff was far too slow to act.

“My son is saying the [teacher assistants] were on their phones,” Ayala said, while another parent said the suspect was not only easily able to get on campus, but able to leave.

“The third graders went out right after this happened. The assailant was able to walk away,” the father said.

Link

Back