• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1657723431345.png

The bodies of three children were found inside a vehicle that was pulled from a pond in Indianapolis, Indiana, late Tuesday night, the Indianapolis Metro Police Department said in a press conference.

The children were found after the body of an adult man was discovered in the water.

The bodies have not yet been positively identified but are likely Kyle Moorman and his children, an Indianapolis family who have been missing since July 6, police said.
"There is commonality with the Moorman family," an officer said in the news conference at the scene. "We can’t verify, in fact, that Kyle Moorman and his three children Kyran, (1), Kyannah, (2), and Kyle Moorman II, (5), were inside the car or in the pond, but at this point all signs point to them.
He said the vehicle matches the description of the one Moorman was said to have been driving.

The incident is currently being treated as a death investigation, the officer said, noting there are a lot of questions surrounding the circumstances of the deaths.
The family disappeared last Wednesday after Moorman said he was driving to his brother’s house to go fishing.
1657723402672.png

It was them

Bodies of Indiana dad, 3 kids found at bottom of pond near submerged car​

The bodies of a missing father and his three children were found at the bottom of an Indianapolis pond along with their car, authorities said Wednesday.

The remains were identified Tuesday night as 27-year-old Kyle Moorman and his three children: 5-year-old Kyle Moorman II, 2-year-old Kyannah Holland and 1-year-old Kyran Holland, the Marion County Coroner’s Office said.

“Based upon information available to detectives and evidence collected at the scene, there is a commonality with the Moorman family missing persons investigation,” police said in a statement.

“Detectives are working to piece together what led up to this incident.”

Officers and a dive team were dispatched to the pond Tuesday night after reports came in of a dead person in the water. According to police, the dive team found a vehicle in the water with the bodies of three children inside.

Sep 7, 2022
The Marion County Coroner’s Office has released the cause of death of Kyle Moorman and his three young children after their bodies and Moorman’s car were found in a pond on Indy’s southwest side in July.
After the bodies were recovered from the pond on July 12, the coroner confirmed the identities of the deceased as 27-year-old Kyle Moorman, 5-year-old Kyle Moorman II, 2-year-old Kyannah Holland and 1-year-old Kyran Holland.

According to the coroner’s finding, all three of the children died as a result of freshwater drowning/accident. Kyle Moorman died as a result of freshwater drowning with acute ethanol intoxication. Acute ethanol intoxication is a form of alcohol poisoning that occurs from drinking large amounts of alcohol.

Soooo he was driving drunk with his kids and drunkenly drove them all to their deaths at the bottom of a pond? Holy shit! I can't imagine how scared those babies were as the car sunk and filled with water. Fucking heartbreaking and 1000% completely avoidable.

Seriously. That's one of my biggest fears. (Drowning in my car, not drunkenly driving us into a pond...) So much so, that I've got the seat belt cutter with the window shatter tool in both driver and passenger seats in our cars.

**We live in Colorado. Definitely not anywhere near bodies of water ... but we saw record breaking flooding last year and I was not taking chances.**

This is so sad.

Back