• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
Skeletal remains in an Arizona irrigation ditch have been identified as those of 10-year-old boy Jesse Wilson who vanished from his suburban Phoenix home nearly two years ago.

At a news conference, Buckeye Detective Tamela Skaggs confirmed that partial remains recovered from a site off of State Highway 85 earlier this month are those of Wilson.

She said without knowing the cause of death, investigators don't know if there was foul play at this time, but the case will be treated as a homicide.

'Any time we have a case with a dead body we will investigate that as a homicide,' she said.

She said police have yet to rule out any suspects.
The boy disappeared from his home in the early morning of July 18, 2016, in a Buckeye neighborhood, located about 35 miles west of Phoenix.

Police treated it as a runaway case because the boy's adoptive mother, Crystal Wilson, told investigators that he suffered from 'learning and developmental issues' and was taking medication.

The mom-of-five said he had slipped out of his second-floor bedroom window overnight in the past.

In a July 2016 interview with the station KPHO, Ms Wilson addressed her missing son directly, saying: 'This is your mommy. No one is mad at you. I just miss your loving, caring sweet voice. That's all I have to say.' The
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ified-missing-boy.html?ico=amp_articleRelated

'This is your mommy. No one is mad at you. I just miss your loving, caring sweet voice. That's all I have to say.' The

Oh ... I see. Actually, no i don't ... I don't know what i would say in this situation ...but it wouldn't be that.

Laziness.
Bodies are heavy!

It would take a lot of exertion to drag that thing deeper in the desert.

;)

ETA: This was a child, so maybe she WAS just a lazy ass. I believe you’re correct.

Last edited:
investigators don't know if there was foul play at this time, but the case will be treated as a homicide.

I hope they are, since 10yos don't generally keel over dead in a ditch miles from home, without help that is.

1670959274962.png

The adoptive mother of a missing boy who was later found dead in Buckeye has been arrested, police said.
On Dec. 13, Buckeye Police announced that 54-year-old Crystal Wilson was arrested at her home in Gainesville, Georgiain connection to the death of Jesse Wilson.

Crystal Wilson was indicted by a Maricopa County Grand Jury and is accused of abandoning or concealing a body. She is awaiting extradition back to Arizona.

"We never gave up hope that justice was going to be served," said Jesse's grandmother at the news conference.
Jesse Wilson was 10 years old when he disappeared from his Buckeye home during the early-morning hours of July 18, 2016.

Police treated Wilson as a runaway because the boy's adoptive mother told investigators that he suffered from "learning and developmental issues" and was taking medication for it. She said he had slipped out of his second-floor bedroom window overnight in the past.
1670959319686.png

what kind of live did that child have??? why would a 10 years old sneak out of second story bedroom window??? yea i can see a teen doing that maybe....and what 'learning and developmental issues' have to do with it??? if he got to hard for her to handle well there are adoption breakdowns all over the place, as a foster parent i have worked with a fewof those.....the poor children are so mixed up and don't trust, feel unloved and unwanted, but the patience and love it takes to make then feel better about themselves, their self worth, etc is sooooooooo worth it... all she had to do is call child protection services but maybe the money she received stopped her from doing that :( and maddening ...

The case against an adoptive mom accused of concealing or abandoning 10-year-old Jesse Wilson’s body isn’t moving ahead.

The Maricopa County Attorney’s Office said on Tuesday it plans to dismiss the case against Crystal Wilson without prejudice, citing lack of evidence.

The move leaves the door open to refile charges.

“If new evidence is discovered and brought by law enforcement in the future, the office is open to reexamining the case,” the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office said in an emailed statement.

“We are disappointed the criminal case against Crystal Wilson will not be moving forward at this time,” Buckeye Police Chief Robert Sanders said in a written statement. “The Buckeye Police Department understands its role and responsibility is to bring a successful outcome for a child who deserves justice. I have personally spoken with Jesse’s biological grandmother, and as a department, we share in the heartache she is feeling.”

Sanders added his department’s commitment to find justice for Jesse “remains strong.”

“The bottom line is Crystal Wilson is the only person who knows what happened to Jesse,” he said.

Back