• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1712622130467.png

66-year-old Dr. Phillip R. Dilts' wife caught him having sex with a horse.

When his wife caught him behind the horse he threatened to unalive himself by shooting.

Dilts' assaulted his wife when she tried to stop him from going into the basement where there was a gun.

He is also alleged to have assaulted his daughter when she attempted to intervene.

One of the officers on scene reported noticing that Dilts' daughter had scrape marks on her hands and that Dr. Dilts had been drinking vodka that night. Dilts's wife also had red marks around her neck after Dr. Dilts choked her, court documents allege.
After speaking with Dilts' daughter, deputies detained Dilts and questioned him about the incident. Deputies allege that Dilts told them that he did not have sex with the horse but that he was about to do so.

Dilts in an interview stated he and his wife are divorcing and the beastiality accusation is retaliatory.

“We had a sick horse, and I was waiting for it to eat its oats,” he said. “I was standing behind it, and I took it by the tail and was turning it when my wife looked through an opening in the barn.”
The Ohio Veterinary Medical Licensing Board voted unanimously in an emergency teleconference on Tuesday to suspend Dilts' license effective immediately, according to state records.

Last edited:
Back