• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Good Samaritans came across a devastating scene as they found a dog abandoned in a closed kennel in Henderson.

The dog appeared that he had been there for days prior to being rescued.

Tina Hayes with the Vegas Pet Rescue Project took the dog under their wing for intensive care at the hospital. They call him Saint.
“He just has a soulful look in his eyes and in our minds Saints are perfect,” Hayes said.

However, those eyes also represent the neglect and fear Saint has been through.

“There was so much feces in the kennel, he was covered in it,” Hayes said.
Saint was taken to the Animal Foundation to get cleaned up and examined. It was determined that he was an 8-month-old German Shepherd and only weighed 17 pounds.
“It’s going to take a while for the nutrients in his bones to realize they aren’t in a crate anymore and for his back to straighten out,” Hayes said.

All four of Saint’s paws had chemical burns on them making it nearly impossible to walk. However, with the right treatment and tender loving care, he should be on his paws again.

Local businesses are asked to check their surveillance cameras to see if they can spot anyone who dumped Saint.

1679877605078.jpeg
1679877657160.jpeg

I want this awful person or persons to stand up in court and explain in detail how this happened. I want them to explain this to their family and friends and their employer if they have a job.
They need to be held accountable in such a way that everyone around them knows what they did. Maybe that will deter them from ever doing this again.

I want this awful person or persons to stand up in court and explain in detail how this happened. I want them to explain this to their family and friends and their employer if they have a job.
They need to be held accountable in such a way that everyone around them knows what they did. Maybe that will deter them from ever doing this again.
the how is easy to explain but the why now that is much harder and yes the why is what they should be made to explain and publicly starting with "this is why i have to serve so many years in jail" and go from there ...

His eyes are still bright and hopeful. I think he'll be ok and I'm sure they will take their time matching him to an owner that will give him the life of doggy dreams.

I can't believe people discard animals this way. Like slow starvation is somehow ok since its a dog.
These people have a need to victimize something smaller and weaker than them. And these are exactly the kinds of people who will assault a child.

Back