• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1666980008721.png

Lisandro Arellano, 45, is facing two animal cruelty charges and was released on a $3,000 bond on Monday, according to jail records.

The dog, Blanco, survived the ordeal with scrapes to its body and is being treated by a veterinarian, the sheriff's office said.

A witness called 911 earlier this month after seeing Blanco dragging along the pavement at night.

"The witness caught the attention of the suspect, thinking it was an honest mistake, but when the suspect stopped his vehicle, he picked the dog up off the ground and threw her in the bed of his truck then drove off," the sheriff's office said.

The witness took a picture of the scene and police identified Arellano as the driver through the pickup truck's license plate.

During questioning, Arellano said his brother had given him a white French bulldog named Blanca, and said, “Blanca fell out of the truck, and he was treating her wounds.”
Detectives said they then found the dog laying on a bloody sheet in the house.

Arellano was asked if he sought medical treatment for Blanca, and deputies said he replied, “No.”

Blanca was transported to Palm Beach County Animal Care and Control for treatment.

Veterinarians said she suffered several bad abrasions to her skin, but that she should recover.

Last edited:
What a pig! Hate HATE H_A_T_E animal abusers. Its right there with child abusers. 1A & 1B.

Lets drag this fucker behind a pickup on a gravel road for a few miles.

I wonder what Blanco's crime was. Whatever it was, it was probably the owner's fault, but Blanco was expected to pay the price.

Speaking of Frenchies, I enjoy this channel with adorable baby girl in addition to sweet dogs.

I sold a guy drugs once. He was in such a hurry to get high he dragged his dog 3 miles by the bumper. He came back trying to bury his dog in my yard. I cracked a Clark Griswald joke and made him leave.

1712628181194.jpeg

Name:ARELLANO, LISANDRO

Supervision Begin Date:12/04/2023
Current Location:WEST PALM BEACH
Current Status:ACTIVE
Supervision Type:PROBATION FELONY
Scheduled Termination Date:12/03/2028

Current Community Supervision History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Community Supervision Length
10/10/2022AGG ANIMAL CRUELTY12/04/2023PALM BEACH22086290Y 60M 0D

Back