• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman who left her dog in the hands of an acquaintance learned from a home security camera that he was repeatedly punching the year-old puppy for no apparent reason, according to Florida deputies.

The 35-year-old man, identified as Joshua David Lewis, has been arrested and faces felony animal cruelty charges, the Collier County Sheriff’s Office said in a Jan. 18 news release.

Lewis had been left alone with the dog on Nov. 30 when the alleged abuse was discovered, officials said.
“The dog’s owner, who was out of town, watched via home security camera as (he) repeatedly punched Charlie in the head and face with his fist and then beat the dog with a leash,” according to the sheriff’s office. “The owner told detectives she immediately returned to the house to retrieve Charlie.”
When the owner revealed what she had seen, Lewis admitted to striking the dog, saying “his anger got the best of him,” according to an arrest report.
Lewis is also suspected of contributing to the death of an 18-year-old Maltese named Cocoa owned by the same woman, officials said.

In that case, which happened in April 2021, he is accused of throwing the dog into the yard after it “defecated in the house,” officials said. The senior dog was ill with cancer at the time.

He later tried to bring the dog back inside, and it “tried to bite him when he got close,” the sheriff’s office reported.
“When Lewis eventually got Cocoa, he threw the dog on the deck, leaving it in the heat. Cocoa’s owner found the dog covered in dirt and barely able to move,” officials said.

“Two days later the owner took Cocoa to a veterinarian and had to put the dog to sleep due to its injuries and condition.”

Lewis was arrested Jan. 18 at his job, and faces two counts of cruelty to animals causing cruel death or suffering, records show.
1674277607931.png

I hope they throw the book at this asswipe. What I can't understand.....if he was considered responsible for the reason her dog Cocoa had to be put down....Why....would she have him watch her new dog, Charlie. Also, after finding Cocoa lying in the heat and dirty on the deck, she waited two days to take him to the vet. Who is this woman and who is this guy....what's the relation?

I hope they throw the book at this asswipe. What I can't understand.....if he was considered responsible for the reason her dog Cocoa had to be put down....Why....would she have him watch her new dog, Charlie. Also, after finding Cocoa lying in the heat and dirty on the deck, she waited two days to take him to the vet. Who is this woman and who is this guy....what's the relation?
She's a fucking moron for letting this asswipe harm not one, but TWO of her dogs! The casual sex can't be that damn good, especially with a dog beater she suspects of killing her senior dog she had before the current puppy! Neither one should be allowed around animals again!

1713252053535.jpeg

Name:LEWIS, JOSHUA DAVID

Supervision Begin Date:03/30/2024
Current Location:FT. MYERS
Current Status:ACTIVE
Supervision Type:PROBATION FELONY
Scheduled Termination Date:11/08/2025

Current Community Supervision History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Community Supervision Length
04/29/2021AGG ANIMAL CRUELTY11/09/2023COLLIER23001050Y 24M 0D

Back