• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1713709661655.png

Juan Manuel Landeros, 28, was the object of a Department of Public Safety investigation into the death of the child, who was not identified in an arrest affidavit filed in the case.

The affidavit stated that Landeros was interviewed by a DPS Special Agent April 12 and gave statements regarding the circumstances surrounding the child’s injury and death.
The affidavit quoted the Special Agent as saying Landeros told him that the child had a fever and because of that he took the child to the shower to lower the fever, explaining that he was frustrated due to several personal issues and that while holding the child, he turned to grab the child’s shampoo and when he turned he caused the child’s head to hit the wall of the shower, causing the child’s neck to bend. He then noticed that the child’s breathing had become labored, that the child took two deep breaths the stopped breathing completely.
The affidavit stated the felt for a pulse and could not feel one and could not hear a heartbeat and called for the child’s mother to call 9-1-1.

The child was transported by ambulance to Falls Community Hospital where the child was pronounced dead. When Landeros was questioned about bruising on the child’s neck, the affidavit said he stated that on January 30 the child also had fever and he took the child to the shower to try to bring it down.
The affidavit stated that Landeros said after he had lathered the child’s body, he was going to turn the child over and the child slipped out of his hands. As the child fell, Landeros said he grabbed the child around the neck with his hands and pulled him back to his chest.

He apologized to the mother for injuring the child.

I cannot tell if he is the father , but if he is not why would the mother allow this man to be taking the child into a shower.

Who the fuck takes a child into the with them to lower a fever. How old was this child? I’m assuming an infant. Regardless a tepid bath not a shower moron. And pretend to buy fat asses shower story-if the purpose was to lower his temperature why the hell were you bothering to soap the child up and wash his hair. Could he get any dumber?

Who the fuck takes a child into the with them to lower a fever. How old was this child? I’m assuming an infant. Regardless a tepid bath not a shower moron. And pretend to buy fat asses shower story-if the purpose was to lower his temperature why the hell were you bothering to soap the child up and wash his hair. Could he get any dumber?
I wonder if an autopsy is able to show that the child had a fever at their time of death - or if the child having a fever is a made up story by this child killer.

Back