• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
It's chilling. Almost like the urban legend about the "teenage babysitter who receives telephone calls that turn out to be coming from inside the house."

Israel quietly let Iran know how vulnerable they are.
They'd already slept in their bed, shit in their toilet, and fucked their wife. And they have the polaroids to prove it.

What else did they do?

The West is very formal and formulaic, you're right.
Other regions/cultures will yank the shoe off the foot of their enemy and beat them to death with it.
I'm sure if Israel weren't busy enough, they would've put a boot up Iran's "you know what".

I'm sure if Israel weren't busy enough, they would've put a boot up Iran's "you know what".
And Israel's always knows they're going to be busy.

Wait a minute...Israel has experience with surprise attacks-both giving and receiving...they knew Hamas was coming, didn't they?
The ease of things, Israel never lets it's guard down.
The "unmanned checkpoints/guard stations/regions". That never made sense.

'Sacrifice the plum tree to preserve the peach tree'

Straight out of The Book of Swindles by Zhang Yingyu.

Where was Bibi's brother killed? I'll go look.

ETA: Operation Entebbe . A hijacking by Germans and Palestinians ending up in Uganda. It's accepted Ugandans shot him from a guard tower, his parents insisted it was the Germans. I've always thought Bibi...mmmm, probably not important.

Last edited:
Back