• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Symmachus

Japanese band Boris is better than your band.
Bold Member!
max-azzarello-man-lit-fire-80367468_c4e692.jpg

This guy burned himself to death outside of the Trump trial. Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's not a credible source on literally anything.

A man who set himself on fire outside the New York City courthouse where former President Donald Trump's hush money trial is underway has died, police said.

Witnesses said that they saw the man — who the New York Police Department identified as 37-year-old Max Azzarello — pour liquid over his head and set himself on fire at 1:39 p.m. local time on Friday.

In a briefing immediately after the incident, the NYPD said Azzarello, a Florida resident who had arrived in New York City earlier in the week, walked into Collect Pond Park, opened a book bag, and scattered papers and pamphlets on the ground before setting himself ablaze. Police described the materials as "like a conspiracy-theory type of pamphlet."

Azzarello then fell on a police barrier. Civilians and court officers used coats and extinguishers to try to put out the fire, the NYPD said, and the New York City Fire Department responded, finally extinguishing the fire.

The FDNY said that Azzarello was transported to New York Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medical Center, which has a burn center, in critical condition.

The NYPD confirmed to CBS News overnight that Azzarello had died on Friday night.

Four officers who responded to the fire suffered minor injuries.

I'm surprised this shenanigan has not yet made it to DD. But yeah, this guy is nuckin' futs conspiracy theorist who believed that the Democrats and Republicans were colluding together to control the world... or something or whatever. You know how it goes by now.

On a semi-related note, Michael Avenatti, who is locked up for a good long while after having been a sleazy big-shot lawyer for Stormy Daniels, and also has the same initials as Mr. Burning Man detailed above; is now saying that he would happily testify in favor of Donald Trump. Holy crap, that's, like, pretty wild. A lawyer switching sides? Who would ever think that could happen?

Anyways, speaking of Burning Men, how about that thing that happens in Nevada every year? I'm sure it is super fun and exciting for everyone who attends!

iu

Probably still good enough for the stoned morons I attended college with.

As a public service announcement, please do not burn yourself to death. Especially on purpose. Chances are you won't end up on a Rage Against the Machine album cover. Which is okay, because that band isn't very good anyways.

Am I a conspiracy nut for thinking that, no matter where you are, the authorities change, but The policies rarely do?

Hasn't Biden famously said, to his rich donors, that "nothing will fundamentally change"?
Lots of people say, it was the only campaign promise he actually kept...

Fun fact if you type the above quote in Google, you don't get the suggestions, after typing "f" as a start of 3rd word, even if you previously searched for it, like I did.
You get the autocomplete on Duck though, which uses Microsoft's Bing
Post automatically merged:

Forgot to add.
I really don't understand this kind of protest in this day and age.

Like, I get it that femininists threw themselves in front of the king's race horses, to draw attention to the fact, that horses could vote, but women couldn't.
Also, being women, they really liked ponies.
(Cunk 2016)

But setting yourself on fire is death sentence even if you don't die (there's no hope for any quality of life, even if you survive and the suffering is probably one of the worst you could imagine).
And, no one even cares. You're on the news for twenty seconds, and that's it.
You could make a lot bigger impact making a parody, or a ticktack dance

Last edited:
His friends say really nice things about him. His mom died 2 years prior and that was difficult for him.
He needed mental health care but didn't understand he was sick.
Not much that can be done about that.

"“To my friends and family, witnesses and first responders, I deeply apologize for inflicting this pain upon you.” he wrote."

1000013713.jpg

It's difficult to force someone to get mental health care. Not difficult, impossible.

His friends say really nice things about him. His mom died 2 years prior and that was difficult for him.
He needed mental health care but didn't understand he was sick.
Not much that can be done about that.

"“To my friends and family, witnesses and first responders, I deeply apologize for inflicting this pain upon you.” he wrote."

View attachment 108988

It's difficult to force someone to get mental health care. Not difficult, impossible.
The body dysmorphia/tranny psyop is evidence of that.

Back