• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
View attachment 94775

Something tells me she will have sexual relations with other inmates and prison guards during her incarceration.
yea me also cuz to me she seems she will play her cards to get everything she wants and some stupid people will believe it is cuz "she loves me" when in fact she only love one person and that is herself and will do anything to get what she wants....

I have so much empathy and respect for the jurors. Six weeks of the brutal evidence that they can never unsee or unhear.
Post automatically merged:

Next Up, Chad.

I don't think the State will bite.

Last edited:

Lori Vallow Daybell motions hearing: What to Expect​

Lawyers for convicted killer Lori Vallow Daybell are expected in court on Thursday to argue that their client should get a new trial.

This May 12, 2023 mugshot provided by the Madison County Jail shows Lori Vallow Daybell after she was convicted of murdering her two children and conspiring to kill her fifth husband’s first wife. (Madison County Jail)

Lori was convicted of killing her two youngest children, JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan, and conspiring in the murder of her fifth husband’s first wife, Tammy Daybell. She is scheduled to be sentenced on July 31.

In a motion filed on May 25, Lori’s attorneys argued their client’s conviction should be vacated and a new trial ordered based on three issues:

• The Court misdirected the jury in a matter of law as it related to the jury instructions on conspiracy.
  • The Court misdirected the jury in a matter of law as it related to the amended indictment.
  • A juror interview revealed that the jury instructions were confusing and that he knew of evidence not submitted to the jury.
Court TV Court TV https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...p&cvid=ac4a089555ca4893b39904a929917931&ei=36

Judge responds to Lori Vallow Daybell’s request for a new trial​

ST. ANTHONY – Lori Vallow Daybell and her defense attorneys argued for a new trial Thursday, giving multiple arguments for why they believed she deserved another shot at gaining her freedom, but the judge denied the motion.

On Thursday, the attorneys argued whether the entire trial should be repeated. Ultimately, District Judge Steven Boyce said he found no evidence that a new proceeding is necessary.

‘Doomsday’ mom Lori Vallow Daybell sentenced to life in prison​

“Doomsday” mom Lori Vallow Daybell denied that she murdered her two children and conspired to murder the wife of her then-boyfriend, Chad Daybell, as she was sentenced to life in prison Monday — insisting that “accidental deaths happen” and bizarrely claiming that she had heard from her dead children, “who are very busy and happy in heaven.”

Vallow Daybell — who was found guilty in May of murdering her youngest children, Joshua “JJ” Vallow, 7, and Tylee Ryan, 16, and plotting to kill Chad’s wife Tammy — gave a bizarre statement to the court before she was sentenced to five terms of life in prison without the possibility of parole.

“Jesus knows me and Jesus understands me. I mourn with all of you who mourn my children and Tammy,” she said.

“Jesus Christ knows the truth of what happened here. Jesus Christ knows that no one was murdered in this case. Accidental deaths happen. Suicides happen. Fatal side effects from medications happen.”

She went on to claim that she has had “many” communications with her victims.

“I have had many communications with Jesus Christ, the savior of this world,” she told the court. “Because of these communications, I know for a fact that my children are happy and busy in the spirit world … ecause of … communications with my friend Tammy Daybell, I know that she is also very happy and extremely busy,” she said.

I still think she's crazy like a fox, she is not batshit insane like she would like you to think. She is manipulative and arrogant, not even any remorse for the deaths of her children, she's doubling down and will never admit she may have been wrong. I almost feel sorry for Chad, he got hit by a steamroller and is only now realizing it. He may also be regretting waiving his speedy trial now that Lorie has been sentenced, it will make it very hard to be impartial at his trial, since his partner in crime has been convicted three times over.

Extradited from Idaho to Arizona, Lori Vallow Daybell enters not guilty plea on 2 conspiracy charges​

1702523208367.png

After Lori Vallow Daybell was extradited from Idaho to Arizona, she has pleaded not guilty to two conspiracy charges.

Vallow Daybell was charged with conspiracy to commit murder in connection to the death of her fourth husband, Charles Vallow. According to the indictment, Vallow Daybell allegedly “agreed with Alexander Cox that at least one of them or another would engage in conduct constituting the offense of First-Degree Murder.” Cox died in 2019.

In a separate case, Vallow Daybell was indicted on a charge of conspiracy to commit the murder of Brandon Boudreaux, the former husband of Vallow Daybell’s niece, East Idaho News reported.

Boudreaux is still alive after “police say Cox shot at Boudreaux and tried to kill him.

The court issued a not guilty plea on her behalf at the arraignment on Thursday.

... article continues

Not sure if this should be posted in this forum or if it needs a new thread. Lori is going to be tried for the murder of her fourth husband. @Morbid? @Jaded?

Lori Vallow Daybell was seen smiling and talking at a recent court appearance. Looks like prison's been good for her. She actually looks better than she did when she went to prison.

We'll just keep it all here. And you're right, prison life has been good for her..bitch is almost glowing.

Back